Al momento, questa pagina non è disponibile nella lingua scelta. È possibile visualizzare una traduzione automatica realizzata con Google Translate. Renishaw declina qualsiasi responsabilità relativa alla fornitura di tale servizio e specifica di non avere controllato la traduzione.
È possibile contattarci per richiedere ulteriore assistenza.
The accuracy and speed of Dynascan S250 is ideal for urban surveying and construction industry applications.
Accurate survey-grade 3D mapping at speed
Dynascan S250 is designed to meet the need for acquisition of long range (250 m), or survey-grade (+/- 1 cm) data.
The dual-head S250 is designed for higher point density when travelling at speed, and so is ideal for use on urban or highway surveying projects.
Dynascan S250 makes it quicker than ever before to collect large quantities of data, and also enables rapid data processing and easy integration with surveying software. Dynascan software has a range of capabilities and data export formats.
Dynascan S250 has been used in a range of climates and landscapes for the following applications:
- utilities surveys, including cross-country pipeline surveys
- transport infrastructure surveys and highway infrastructure surveys
- urban mapping, brownfield updates and revamps
- bridge surveys and tunnel surveys, including bridge clearance surveys
- topographic mapping
- geographic information system (GIS) data collection
- scanning to building information modelling (BIM), including as-built surveys of oil and gas facilities
- industrial design
- cut-and-fill earthworks surveys
- heritage mapping
Contact us for more information on S250 availability in your country.
Data sheet: Dynascan S250
Detailed list of technical specifications and dimensions for Renishaw’s Dynascan S250 mobile 3D mapping system for land and marine applications[174kB]