Al momento, questa pagina non è disponibile nella lingua scelta. È possibile visualizzare una traduzione automatica realizzata con Google Translate. Renishaw declina qualsiasi responsabilità relativa alla fornitura di tale servizio e specifica di non avere controllato la traduzione.
È possibile contattarci per richiedere ulteriore assistenza.
New low wavenumber performance
Eclipse filters make low wavenumber analysis fast and easy
8 March 2013
Study low wavenumber Raman features quickly and easily with Renishaw's Eclipse filters for the inVia Raman microscope; block the laser, not Raman bands.
Most materials can be successfully analysed by studying the Raman bands in the 'fingerprint' region (200 cm-1 to 1800 cm-1). However, Raman analysis at much lower Raman shifts (below 200 cm-1) can reveal very valuable information for vibrations such as:
- shear modes
- lattice modes
- acoustic modes
- breathing modes
- folding modes
- rotational modes
- heavy atom vibrations
Eclipse filters make low wavenumber Raman analysis easy:
- performance down to 5 cm-1 (typical - excitation specific)
- high signal levels because of high transmission efficiency for Raman-scattered light
- low noise levels from strong blocking of the Rayleigh-scattered light
- suitable for photoluminescence measurements, in addition to Raman measurements (broad bandpass)
- study both Stokes and anti-Stokes scattering; notch, rather than edge filter technology
- longevity; robust glass-based filter technology
- trouble-free use, from highly stable Renishaw mechanical mounts
- easy switching between filters with Renishaw's encoded multi-filter motorised mount
For more information about Eclipse—and other Renishaw filters—contact a local sales representative or visit www.renishaw.com/invia