Al momento, questa pagina non è disponibile nella lingua scelta. È possibile visualizzare una traduzione automatica realizzata con Google Translate. Renishaw declina qualsiasi responsabilità relativa alla fornitura di tale servizio e specifica di non avere controllato la traduzione.
È possibile contattarci per richiedere ulteriore assistenza.
Renishaw Charities Committee
Details of how to apply for charitable support from Renishaw. For the latest report on Renishaw's charitable activities please download our corporate social responsibility document.
The Renishaw Charities Committee is made up of employee representatives who meet bimonthly to distribute funds made available by the company to support charitable and voluntary organisations local to Renishaw's key UK locations.
Guidelines for applicants
The Renishaw Charities Committee (RCC) receive many applications for financial support. To check the beneficiary organisation's eligibility for funding and to make an application, please review the following guidelines.
All applications should be made via the form below. If, for any reason, this is not possible, we will accept applications by email (containing the information requested in the form) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beneficiary organisations are not required to have registered charitable status.
The RCC is especially interested in projects relating to:
- Children and young people.
- People with disabilities.
- Health and fitness.
- Lifelong learning.
- Community and social development.
- Sports and leisure.
Beneficiary organisations must:
Be located within and principally benefiting people who live within a 30 mile radius of Renishaw's key operating sites in the UK:
- Gloucestershire (Wotton-under-Edge area sites, Woodchester, Stonehouse)
- Vale of Glamorgan (Miskin)
Note: We do not support national/international organisations except when:
- Supporting Renishaw employees' fund raising activities.
- It is a local branch/office with which we have a recent historical relationship and on condition that any donation is used within the geographical limits stated above.
Have not received funds from the RCC within the past 12 months.
Individual fund raising:
The RCC will support non-employees who are participating in a fundraising event for organisation(s) that fulfil the above criteria, and which have not received funds from the RCC within the past 12 months. Payments will be made direct to the relevant organisation by BACS using details supplied in the form below.
The RCC does not provide funding for projects that are wholly or partly considered to be personal development (e.g. sports sponsorship or educational/charitable expeditions), or if the applicant is seeking sponsorship to cover the costs of participating in an event.
The RCC will support its employees' fund raising activities for:
- Organisations (including national and international organisations) that meet the RCC general criteria.
- “Telethons”, e.g. Children In Need or Comic Relief.
Note: For the purpose of this guideline and at the RCC's discretion, the definition of Employee will also include anyone receiving a “Renishaw pension” or “death in service” benefits.
The RCC will support national or international disaster fund raising appeals when appropriate
Renishaw provides the RCC with separate funding to support disaster appeals. Such funds can be used to donate to general appeals or to organisations that provide assistance to disaster zones.
The RCC does not:
- Provide prizes for raffles or draws.
- Provide funding for projects outside the geographical limitations noted above.
- Support charities or organisations seeking funds to redistribute to other charities.
- Support political organisations and campaigns.
- Purchase tables at charity fund raisers or boxes at sporting events, etc.
- Support national/international organisations (except as stated above).
The RCC meet in the middle of January, March, May, July, September and November to discuss recent applications. Please assume that if you haven't heard from the RCC within 3 months of your application that you were unsuccessful on this occasion.